GRAB ANYTHING. PLACE ANYWHERE. VIEW CONTENT INTERACTIVELY! ORGANISE, COPY, COMPARE AND SHARE WITH AR.
GRAB AR is your private and secure AR Viewer / QR Reader. With GRAB AR you can view content interactively and in Augmented Reality! GRAB AR uses AI and AR technology to copy any Image Content Item to your device camera and view this in your Surroundings. Visualise how multiple Content Items look in any environment and View Details associated to each.
GRAB AND VIEW CONTENT INTERACTIVELY. Automatically Remove the background of any Image. Visualise and View Details for multiple Content Items.
GRAB AR automatically removes the background of any Image Content and then places this on the AR Camera to view in any chosen surroundings. With GRAB AR you can add multiple Content Items to Mix-and-Match, Compare and Share.
How to use GRAB AR
- Download and launch the GRAB AR App
- Select focus on the object you want to GRAB / Copy
- Press and hold until the Image is Copied (Image Backgrounds are Automatically Removed)
- Add multiple GRAB Content Items from Camera / QR, Phone, URL, Shop
- View Details for the selected Content Item will take you to the Item's Website
Features of GRAB AR
- Safe, secure and private AR Content Viewer, QR Scanner and AI Image Background Remover
- GRAB Content from GRAB AR QR Codes, The quickest way to get information from Laptop to Mobile device
- View Details for any Image Content Item
- AR Content Viewer | AR Camera
- QR Reader | QR Scanner
- AI Image Background Remover
- GRAB AR Website Add-In
- Create GRAB AR QR Codes
- Simple, intuitive and easy to use AR App UI/UX
- Select Image Content Items from your Camera, GRAB AR QR Codes, Phone Photos, or any Image URL
- Move, scale and resize images to position as required
- Visualise how Content Items look in any environment that you choose
- Two-in-one image capture and photo background eraser App
- Option to save the no background images as transparent pngs for future use
- Enjoyable, Entertaining and Fun!
Download and use GRAB AR to experience a practical use of AR and AI - the future is now!